Real Estate – Property Management FREE Meth Awareness Course.
Don’t be idle – become part of the solution. Stamp out ice!
As a property manager you are responsible for the condition of the property that you manage along with the type of tenants that occupy the property. The meth awareness course has been designed to help property managers see the possible signs of a clandestine meth lab on their regular property inspections . This course also covers what trained and accredited meth inspectors do and the reports property managers and investors will receive along with key aspects of the Residential Tenancies Act. Inquire about locations.
- Introduction to Methamphetamine
- The Clandestine Meth lab
- Standards and Regulations
- Obligations under the Residential tenancies and rooming Accommodation Act 2008
- The Property Inspection.
- Introduction to the Lateral Flow Meth Testing Kit
- NIOSH 9111 Sampling Explained